New version of Ultimate Forms Extensions
As SharePoint user interface turns more and more into the Modern experience variety, more and more users are starting to adopt the new interface. Ultimate Forms users benefit from the amazing features of Ultimate Forms in the new UI by installing Ultimate Forms Extensions app. A companion app to Ultimate Forms, it provides integration and features geared towards the Modern experience:
- Toolbar buttons for list views in Modern experience, such as Design, Print, Alert, etc.
- A set of alternative modern web parts for Calendar, List Search and Chart components, as well as brand new web parts, Filter and Rollup.
- Modern forms you can create in our Form Designer.
- Support for Modern list views for our custom field types, such as Associated Items, Signature, etc.
We strongly suggest to always download and install Ultimate Forms Extensions when you use Ultimate Forms, even when you're not fully ready to completely switch to Modern. Just take a look at the amazing features of Form Designer!
We just released a new version of Ultimate Forms Extensions, version 126.96.36.199, which adds the following features:
- Toolbar integration into more list types.
- Centralized deployment option - this is the big one. You can now deploy Ultimate Forms Extensions directly from the Enterprise Catalog, without the need of adding it to each individual site (Ultimate Forms itself still needs to be added though). When you upload your .sppkg file to your Catalog, you are presented with the confirmation pop-up:
Notice the option to make the solution available to all sites? When checked, the app becomes instantly installed throughout your tenant, no need to individually add to each site.
Note that if you already have the previous version added to the sites, you will need to remove it from each site, otherwise you will see duplicated toolbar buttons in Modern list views.
Note that because of the centralized installation option, we are no longer able to detect if Ultimate Forms Extensions is installed. Note that you MUST install it if you are planning to use Modern forms in Form Designer. Although you will no longer see an error message when designing and deploying the forms, they will simply not load.
If you recently downloaded Ultimate Forms, then it came in a zipped archive containing both Ultimate Forms itself (.app file) and Ultimate Forms Extensions (.sppkg file). Just unzip the file and upload each one individually into your Enterprise Catalog.
Download the latest version of Ultimate Forms Extensions here!
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.