SOP Read and Sign All solutions
Regulatory Read and Sign process for standard operating procedures
Management of standard operating procedures, including the regulatory requirement of being read by specific employees. The process helps you generate and track Read and Sign tasks, all directly within the document properties.
The process is made up of 4 stages, all managed from regular SharePoint lists:
- Document created or uploaded - the document is created in the SOP library, document properties are set, specifying people or groups required to read the document.
- Editing completed - after going through the process of repeated editing, the document is ready for distribution. Click Generate tasks to create an individual task for each person in Readers column (groups are expanded automatically to assign tasks to individuals only).
- Read tasks - each task is completed by the assigned person. Simply open the task, mark the checkbox indicating that you've read the document and add an electronic signature. Because that tasks are just usual built-in SharePoint tasks, they can be tracked, viewed and edited as you would any SharePoint task.
- Distribution - document can be published when all Read tasks are completed. Tasks are color-coded and the number of unfinished tasks is calculated automatically, so you can easily see the current status.
For more info, click here.
What is right for you?
- Full control of the site and its settings
- Optionally pre-install one of our business solutions
- Site provisioned automatically
- Expires after 30 days
- Start working with your real users and data
- Install on SharePoint Online or on premises
- Register for 30 day trial
- Trial can be converted to paid license