Project Management All solutions
SharePoint project management template solution by Infowise. Use this SharePoint template to manage and track customers, projects, tasks, and work hours
Manage and track customers, projects, tasks and work hours
- Manage all your projects from one centralized location.
- Manage budgets, health, hour and cost assignment.
- Create and track tasks and issues.
- Track the time your employees spend working on projects.
- Track project status and actual hours/cost vs. budget and identify problems straight away.
- The system is completely based on regular SharePoint lists, so you can easily extend and adapt it to your own needs, without any development costs!
The system is comprised of the following modules:
- Dashboard - one-glance overview of all the projects, tasks and issues, with color-coded indicators.
- Customers - enter and manage customer details. Because the information is kept in a regular SharePoint list, you can extend it to better suit your needs at any time, without even taking the system offline!
- Projects - enter and manage projects, including assigned employees, hour reporting, budget control and status. The list is color-coded, so you can notice problem at a glance!
- Tasks - subdivide your projects into tasks and track each task separately. Know instantly which task is within budget and which is problematic. Tasks are added directly from within the project, so you never lose context!
- Work Hours - allow your employees to report the work hours spent on each project. You can extend the list with your own columns, such as manager approval or overtime reporting.
- Reports - view reports of the entered information. You can view the total of work hours submitted by any employee, as well as see a color indicator of the project current status vs the budgeted hours.
You can enhance the system even further by adding alerts and print-out. This solution is provided as-is and is free to use and modify.
How to install
1. Install UltimateFormsStill don't have UltimateForms installed? Get it now! It's an all-in-one suite to build a wide variety of sophisticated busines processes directly in your browser.
2. Apply TemplateOpen UltimateForms, click on Install Business Solutions on the toolbar. Click on the desired solution, then click Install. A brand-new site will be created with the solution already deployed.
3. CustomizeFine-tune your solution to exactly match your business requirements. Use UltimateForms to add and modify columns, change form settings, add validation rules, alerts, actions, print templates and many other features, without a single line of code.
Most solutions are ready for use once installed. A small minority of solutions require you to add users to site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process.
For more detailed installation and configuration instructions, visit this page.
What is right for you?
- Full control of the site and its settings
- Optionally pre-install one of our business solutions
- Site provisioned automatically
- Expires after 30 days
- Start working with your real users and data
- Install on SharePoint Online or on premises
- Register for 30 day trial
- Trial can be converted to paid license