Manage employee leave requests and approval
Manage leave request approval using a color-coded calendar. Managers can even assign multiple tasks to each request and tie request approvals to task completion.
The process is made up of 2 to 4 stages:
- Request submitted - employee submits request stating time period and reason for leave. An alert is sent to the manager.
- Tasks created (optional) - manager can assign multiple tasks that need to be completed prior to approval. Tasks are created directly from within the request, never losing the context. Tasks can be assigned to any person, not just the requester. Tasks are individually tracked and visible by each person in his or her My Tasks view.
- Tasks completed (optional) - each task is completed by the assigned person. Tasks are color-coded by status so you can easily see which tasks haven't been completed yet. You can even set up an alert to be sent when a task is not completed by the due date. View both the requests and the task progress directly on the calendar. You can even complete your tasks directly from the calendar.
- Approval - request is approved or rejected by the manager. An alert can be sent when the approval is given.
How to install
1. Install UltimateFormsStill don't have UltimateForms installed? Get it now! It's an all-in-one suite to build a wide variety of sophisticated busines processes directly in your browser.
2. Apply TemplateOpen UltimateForms, click on Install Business Solutions on the toolbar. Click on the desired solution, then click Install. A brand-new site will be created with the solution already deployed.
3. CustomizeFine-tune your solution to exactly match your business requirements. Use UltimateForms to add and modify columns, change form settings, add validation rules, alerts, actions, print templates and many other features, without a single line of code.
Most solutions are ready for use once installed. A small minority of solutions require you to add users to site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process.
For more detailed installation and configuration instructions, visit this page.
What is right for you?
- Full control of the site and its settings
- Optionally pre-install one of our business solutions
- Site provisioned automatically
- Expires after 30 days
- Start working with your real users and data
- Install on SharePoint Online or on premises
- Register for 30 day trial
- Trial can be converted to paid license