Business solutions on Office 365 must be installed in two steps. First, you download a site template and create a site from it, then Ultimate Forms app is added and used to apply solution configuration to the new site.
To install support business solution on Office 365 perform the following:
- Download .app file for Ultimate Forms here
- Upload the file to the Apps for SharePoint library of your Enterprise Catalog
If you don't know where the Enterprise Catalog is or how to create it, read here
- From the solution page of our site download the site template (.wsp file) for the solution you wish to install.
- Upload the .wsp file to Solutions library of your site collection.
Then activate it
- Create a new site from the template, then enter the site.
- Under Site Contents, click on Add an app, then click on From your organization on the left-side menu.
- Locate Infowise Ultimate Forms app and add it to the site. Make sure to grant the requested permissions.
- Once the app is added, enter it
- If it's the first time you are using Ultimate Forms, sign up for a 30-day trial.
- In the top-right corner, click on the wheel to open the menu, then click on Template Manager.
- Log in using public for both user name and password
- Select the template with the same name as the solution you installed and then click on Apply to current site
- Once the settings are applied, the site is ready to be used.
3 comments [latest: 1/18/2017 4:27 PM]
[1/18/2017 4:22 PM]
Since there isn't a link to register for the course in the Office 365 solution, how does a student register?
[1/18/2017 4:27 PM]
Alfred: it's not clear what you are asking. If you would like to register for a training course, you first need to purchase a course. Please email our Sales for more details.
Comments are not designed to replace support calls. If you have a specific issue with one of our products, please send an email to email@example.com
to open a support ticket.