Business solutions on Office 365 must be installed in two steps. First, you download a site template and create a site from it, then Ultimate Forms app is added and used to apply solution configuration to the new site.
To install support business solution on Office 365 perform the following:
- Download .app file for Ultimate Forms here
- Upload the file to the Apps for SharePoint library of your Enterprise Catalog
If you don't know where the Enterprise Catalog is or how to create it, read here
- From the solution page of our site download the site template (.wsp file) for the solution you wish to install.
- Upload the .wsp file to Solutions library of your site collection. You can find the solutions library under Site Settings of the top-level site in the site collection.
Then activate it
- Create a new site from the template, then enter the site.
- Under Site Contents, click on Add an app, then click on From your organization on the left-side menu.
- Locate Infowise Ultimate Forms app and add it to the site. Make sure to grant the requested permissions.
- Once the app is added, enter it
- If it's the first time you are using Ultimate Forms, sign up for a 30-day trial.
- In the top-right corner, click on the cog to open the menu, then click on Template Manager.
- Log in using the word public for both user name and password
- Select the template with the same name as the solution you installed and then click on Apply to current site
- Once the settings are applied, the site is ready to be used.
11/27/2018 3:15 PM