Video Library Management in SharePoint
It is common to use videos for learning and knowledge transfer especially with a large amount of web meetings taking place. SharePoint is used heavily for document management. SharePoint is also great for managing video libraries for training, meeting recordings and important announcements.
Infowise Ultimate Forms allows you to incorporate key requirements when it comes to managing videos. Now you can capture and share important videos with employees using an intuitive interface.
In our next webinar, we will demonstrate how you can set up a video library including all the feature you need to ensure a user-friendly experience:
- Upload videos easily to a user-friendly dashboard
- Automatically trigger emails to notify users
- Include formatted video description
- Allow users to share videos easily
- Allow user feedback including questions and comments
- Link to related videos
- Set expiration date ensuring current videos gain focus
- Organized your videos in categories for easy filter and search
Sign up for our presentation to see all the great features of using Ultimate Forms for video management. You can download our free trial as well as the demonstrated template to try the solution for yourself.