SharePoint Workflow Ten Key Skills
Workflow is the machinery behind SharePoint forms. Getting good at workflow is essential in building comprehensive SharePoint solutions.
In the past this was a struggle, especially when using out-of-the-box tools. With Ultimate Forms and Power Automate we now have much better options.
In our next webinar, we’ll present essential workflow methods that you can use in your SharePoint solutions:
- Incorporate a Process Diagram
- The essential use of Status
- User facing workflow buttons
- Advanced history tracking showing workflow events
- Combining Ultimate Forms Actions and Power Automate Flows
- Use validation checks with workflow
- Use scheduled workflow
- Verify workflow through logging
- Trigger batch workflows
- Chain workflows together
Come join us as we demonstrate these useful workflow skills in our next presentation!