UltimateForms Smart List Pro
- Design your SharePoint form using tabbed interface, apply permissions to tabs and use them as stages of your business process
- Or set permissions for individual columns, according to conditions and current user identity
- Set permissions on list views, set different default views for different users
- Optionally apply column/tab permissions on the fly when changing values of other columns on the form
- No tools required, configuration done directly in list settings
- No need for coding, no drag'n'drop and no design surfaces
- Changes to the form are applied as you save, no need to deploy
- The original list form is always used, it is not modified or replaced by any custom form
- Your settings are always preserved when you use site or list templates
Why choose Smart List Pro?
- SharePoint is the #1 tool for electronic forms, but it has its limitations. Smart List Pro provides capabilities previously only available in InfoPath or custom solutions.
- Seamless integration with SharePoint empowers every user to create advanced forms using nothing but a web browser.
- Column permissions support for Datasheet view (2010) and web services.
- Maintain your Smart List Pro settings when backing, restoring, exporting or saving your lists as templates.
- Need to be notified when it's your turn to update an item? Check out Smart Alert Pro and see how it integrates with tab permissions to help you build full-featured systems!
Forms creation is real simple and goes hand in hand with the built-in capabilities of SharePoint. Smart List Pro extends SharePoint lists with a multitude of new cool features: tabbed views with permissions, advanced column permissions, view permissions, default values, advanced field validation and more, completely covering the needs of over 80% of all forms you will ever need.Smart List Pro is very simple to use, so forms are easy to create, maintain and use for users with basic SharePoint skills. Join the success and download now the Smart List Pro trial version, if you still need assistance, just contact us and we'll be happy to help you.
- Create complex workflow using simple list items, turning on and off visibility of columns according to the workflow status
- Break down complex metadata forms into topics
- Store sensitive metadata with the item and hide it from unauthorized users
- Save time on data entry with smart default values
- 8/15/2019 : Save and Edit buttons on SharePoint Modern forms
- 8/9/2019 : Action buttons in Form Designer and more
- 7/29/2019 : Support for Managed Metadata in Modern forms
- 7/23/2018 : New Form Customization Option Manual Layout
- 5/31/2018 : New feature - manual layout for tabs
- 5/31/2018 : New Fragments Functionality
- 5/18/2017 : Prominent validation errors
- 10/21/2016 : Actions Instead of Workflow in SharePoint
- 9/8/2016 : Permissions through a lookup column
- 11/20/2015 : Tabs Localization
- 11/26/2014 : Introducing Fragments - create customized SharePoint forms
- 11/18/2014 : Walkthrough - using dynamic permissions
- 10/24/2014 : Mobile capabilities merged into Smart List Pro
- 5/30/2014 : Validate empty value
- 4/9/2014 : Apply custom look and feel to your SharePoint forms
- 2/26/2014 : Tip - easily assign permissions to multiple columns
- 12/6/2013 : Dynamically applying tab and column permissions in list forms
- 10/24/2013 : Introducing Infowise Stages
- 7/5/2013 : Multi-column forms in SharePoint using Smart List Pro
- 2/14/2013 : Enforce status progression through column validation
- 1/24/2013 : Create even better forms with Smart List Pro
- 12/5/2012 : Fill SharePoint forms through a wizard
- 11/27/2012 : SharePoint column permissions in datasheet view, MS Access and web services
- 7/22/2010 : How to create a business process in minutes with Smart List Pro
We offer special discounts to non-profits, educational or government organizations