Solutions for the modern digital workplace
Infowise Solutions Ltd. was awarded a five-year, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70 contract to provide SharePoint and Microsoft 365-based process automation products
Infowise announces its GSA IT Schedule 70 contract
Infowise has been servicing various public sector agencies for more than ten years, as a vetted and approved GSA (General Services Administration) vendor only helps us to further focus our products and services for our government clients.
- Avi PagiPress Release
How can government agencies take advantage of Infowise’s products?
After getting listed on the GSA, federal, state, municipal, and county governments can also benefit from our services. A few of those benefits include, and not limited to:
- Expedited acquisition process through single-point access for GSA agencies and partners
- Multiple implementation partners in the US who can rapidly deploy products and train staff
- Built-in value in cost-effectiveness and a great many savings designed for GSA clients
- Intuitive products
Not a Government Agency and you would like to partner on a GSA project?
- Technical support throughout the bidding process
- Discounted training packages to your team and client
- Co-visitation and on-site training when required
- Partner discount on all your purchases
- Free license to demo our products
- Dedicated support every step of the way