Multi-stage process of candidate evaluation and hiring
Create and manage candidates with advanced HR recruitment process using an interactive, user-friendly SharePoint site.
- The process can be started either the by forwarding candidates CV’s via email or by adding an item to the recruitment list.
- The process contains five stages: HR Recruiter (has four sub stages using a wizard mode form), Technical Interview HR Interview, Division Approval and HR Final Approval.
- The system sends auto rejection letters and job offers (as a PDF file).
- Receive email notification at any stage.
- The current stage of the process can be tracked by color-coded items on the recruitment list.
How to install
1. Install UltimateFormsStill don't have UltimateForms installed? Get it now! It's an all-in-one suite to build a wide variety of sophisticated busines processes directly in your browser.
2. Apply TemplateOpen UltimateForms, click on Install Business Solutions on the toolbar. Click on the desired solution, then click Install. A brand-new site will be created with the solution already deployed.
3. CustomizeFine-tune your solution to exactly match your business requirements. Use UltimateForms to add and modify columns, change form settings, add validation rules, alerts, actions, print templates and many other features, without a single line of code.
Most solutions are ready for use once installed. A small minority of solutions require you to add users to site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process.
For more detailed installation and configuration instructions, visit this page.
What is right for you?
- No installation or registration required
- Experience 14 pre-built business solutions
- End-user access only, cannot modify settings
- Full control of the site and its settings
- Optionally pre-install one of our business solutions
- Site provisioned automatically
- Expires after 30 days
- Start working with your real users and data
- Install on SharePoint Online or on premises
- Register for 30 day trial
- Trial can be converted to paid license