3 step company vehicle reservation process
Company vehicle reservation system, including request submission, manager approval and vehicle supervisor handling. The system is based on regular SharePoint lists, so it can be easily extended or adapted by you, without any development costs!
The process is made up of 3 stages:
- Initial Entry - the request is submitted by an employee, including vehicle type, pick-up and return date and location. Any authorized user can submit requests.
- Manager - approves or reject the request. Users in Vehicle Managers site group are allowed to enter information at this stage.
- Vehicle Supervisor - approves or rejects the request and adds additional documents/information. Users in Vehicle Supervisors site group are allowed to enter information at this stage.
How to install
1. Install UltimateFormsStill don't have UltimateForms installed? Get it now! It's an all-in-one suite to build a wide variety of sophisticated busines processes directly in your browser.
2. Apply TemplateOpen UltimateForms, click on Install Business Solutions on the toolbar. Click on the desired solution, then click Install. A brand-new site will be created with the solution already deployed.
3. CustomizeFine-tune your solution to exactly match your business requirements. Use UltimateForms to add and modify columns, change form settings, add validation rules, alerts, actions, print templates and many other features, without a single line of code.
Most solutions are ready for use once installed. A small minority of solutions require you to add users to site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process.
For more detailed installation and configuration instructions, visit this page.
What is right for you?
- Full control of the site and its settings
- Optionally pre-install one of our business solutions
- Site provisioned automatically
- Expires after 30 days
- Start working with your real users and data
- Install on SharePoint Online or on premises
- Register for 30 day trial
- Trial can be converted to paid license