RFP Management All solutions
Manage Request for Proposals lifecycle
Manage request for proposals (RFPs) lifecycle stages: creation, publishing, proposal submission and picking the winner.
The process is made up of 3 stages:
- RFP created/uploaded - new RFP is created or uploaded, its properties are defined: bidding period, category, additional documents and tasks
- Proposals uploaded - upload proposals you receive from vendors and link them to RFPs
- Winner selection - select the best proposal, sign your decision and close the RFP process
How to install
1. Install UltimateFormsStill don't have UltimateForms installed? Get it now! It's an all-in-one suite to build a wide variety of sophisticated busines processes directly in your browser.
2. Apply TemplateOpen UltimateForms, click on Install Business Solutions on the toolbar. Click on the desired solution, then click Install. A brand-new site will be created with the solution already deployed.
3. CustomizeFine-tune your solution to exactly match your business requirements. Use UltimateForms to add and modify columns, change form settings, add validation rules, alerts, actions, print templates and many other features, without a single line of code.
Most solutions are ready for use once installed. A small minority of solutions require you to add users to site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process.
For more detailed installation and configuration instructions, visit this page.
What is right for you?
- Full control of the site and its settings
- Optionally pre-install one of our business solutions
- Site provisioned automatically
- Expires after 30 days
- Start working with your real users and data
- Install on SharePoint Online or on premises
- Register for 30 day trial
- Trial can be converted to paid license