New features in Ultimate Forms for Office 365
Here is the list of the latest features and additions to Ultimate Forms for Office 365. Similar changes will be done to on-premises version soon as well.
- Tab permissions - a tab will remain hidden even if it shares a column with another tab that is visible. In the past sharing a column forced the tab to become visible, albeit only showing that column. Now, unless the column contains Advanced Column Permissions, the tab will remain hidden.
- Associated Items Summary columns - can now trigger dynamic rules and recalculations. For example, you can now automatically calculate grand total of an invoice (including tax) on the fly, without having to use calculated columns.
- Associated Items columns - we will now pass the parent column values to the child form even from Display form.
- Print - in list templates you can now display totals, including group totals.
- Print - printing selected items in list template or printing from Actions will now sort the items according to the view specified in the print template.
Thank you for using our product and please share your ideas for new features and improvements!
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.