Create and manage candidates with advanced HR recruitment process using an interactive, user-friendly SharePoint site.
- The process can be started either the by forwarding candidates CV’s via email or by adding an item to the recruitment list.
- The process contains five stages: HR Recruiter (has four sub stages using a wizard mode form), Technical Interview HR Interview, Division Approval and HR Final Approval.
- The system sends auto rejection letters and job offers (as a PDF file).
- Receive email notification on any stage.
- The current stage of the process can be tracked by color-coded items on the recruitment list.
Upon site creation you need to add your users to the site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process. Feel free to modify the site in any way you deem fit, adding or removing columns, adding or modifying list views or changing the homepage layout. The installed products will function fully for 30 days, after which you need to purchase licenses to continue using the site.
Basic candidate details
Auto-generated rejection letter
HR Recruiter Approval Form
Approval form for the HR recruiter
Color-coded list view
Email notification for the technical interviewer
Technical Interview Stage
Tab of the technical interview stage
Division Approval Stage
Tab of the division approval stage
HR Manager Notification
Email notification for the HR manager
Final Approval Stage
Tab of the HR final approval stage
Job Offer Letter
Auto-generated job offer as PDF file
All templates require US English language pack to be installed on the farm.
Our templates can be installed on SharePoint Foundation 4.0/5.0 or SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016.