Smart Chart Pro, a component of
, helps you visualize data from SharePoint lists and even offers drill-down capabilities.
- Show your list data as a configurable chart
- Select one of 30+ chart types
- Control layout, background colors and borders
- Summarize your list data by category columns
- Use more than one data series on a single chart
- Optionally show values as percentage
- Optionally show user-defined colors for categories
- Functions as a filter provider to any web part using web part connections
- Functions as a filter consumer, displaying chart according to filters
- Optionally filter presented data by list view
- Localized into English, French, Spanish and German
Smart Chart Pro requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1. If your front-end server does not have it installed yet, you can get it directly from the Microsoft website
Visualize and summarize your data in easy-to-understand chart format. You can count, sum-up or calculate the average value for any number of columns. You can even connect it to a list view web part to filter the raw data according to the selected chart category value, e.g. filter out just the tasks that have not been completed by clicking on Open section of the pie chart.