UltimateForms: User Property
Streamline SharePoint form data entering by automatically filling out your name, phone number or any other property already in the system
UltimateForms: User Property column, a component of UltimateForms, simplifies data entry by automatically filling in data from the user profile.
- Extracts information from both Active Directory and SharePoint Profile properties
- Optionally allow users to manually modify the data
- Retrieves current user details by default, can look up any user's details on demand
- Push updates from main field to related fields
- Define any template, mix and match different properties and labels
- Localized into English, French, Spanish and German
- Supports WSS/SharePoint Foundation
Imports current user data from the SharePoint profile or Active Directory into a SharePoint item during the item's creation, so you can to set up your SharePoint list to auto-populate user information. The information can optionally be overwritten manually and even entered into multiple related fields.
Add current user properties, such as email or phone number to electronic forms without making the user type in the data manually.
Note: unless specifically stated otherwise, all products require only SharePoint 2013 and up. Except for SharePoint Online apps, all of our products must be installed as farm solutions.
Want to get notified when new versions come out? Subscribe to our RSS feed now!
Although this feature can be purchased and installed separately, we highly recommend always installing the complete UltimateForms suite. It will ensure you are not limited in any way when implementing your business solutions and achieve the best possible result.
per server per month, includes support
$299Perpetual license for one server, including first year of support
No Credit Card. No Obligation.