For Office 365 app installation, follow the link at the bottom of this page
Our products are provided with a wizard-based installer with all required files packaged in a self-extracting zip archive. All you need to do is double-click the .exe file you downloaded from our website and follow the instructions of the wizard. In most cases you won't have to change the default settings.
NOTE: the installer automatically activates all required features. Unless you want to activate some optional capabilities, you do not need manually activate any features.
- Welcome - welcome screen
- Checks - checks the prerequisites and permissions and establishes if it's possible to proceed with installation
- End User License Agreement - for new installation only, read and agree.
- Action selection - for existing installation only, choose whether to upgrade/repair or remove.
- Web application/site collection selection - for products containing web application/site collection features. Allows you to select the web applications to deploy the solution to and web applications/site collection features to activate. By default, all site collections, except Central Administration, are pre-selected
- Installation progress - display progress of the installtion process
- Log - displays log of performed installation steps
- Finish - for solutions, displays link to the newly created site, otherwise simply exit the wizard.
10/31/2015 10:50 AM