Ultimate Forms comes in two apps:
- Main app - provides all functionality
- Extensions app - provides additional support for Modern UI
Both apps are required and must be installed.
There are 3 ways of installing the apps:
- PowerShell - the easiest and fastest way, especially when you are trying to install in a single site collection only
- Using tenant App Catalog - manually installation that allows additional control over where and how the apps are installed
- Using Microsoft AppSource (SharePoint Store) - not recommended. The app exist in AppSource in a promotional capacity only.
Once Ultimate Forms is installed for the first time, additional permissions need to be granted for access to various Office 365 APIs.
NOTE: many of the app's settings rely on the site URL as an identifier. As the result, changes to the site URL are not supported and will lead to lose of settings.
Read the following articles for specific instructions:
5/27/2020 10:50 PM