Today, something simple but still very useful. Add an embedded YouTube video to your form in a couple of easy steps.
- Find the video you want to embed on YouTube
- Under the video, locate the Share button
- Click on it, then switch to Embed mode
- Copy the HTML snippet (you can also adjust some of the settings here, such as size)
- Now get into Ultimate Forms and click on Form Designer for your list. Locate the Fragment control on the left
- Drag it onto your form, click on it to select, then click on Edit content
- Click on </> to directly edit the HTML
- Delete all existing content and paste the copied snippet
- Click on </> again to exist the HTML source edit mode. You should now be able to see the embedded video
- Close the editing pane, the video should now appear on the design surface of the form itself
- Publish your form, it's done!
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.