Employee Feedback All solutions
Easy way to use SharePoint forms for collecting feedback from your employees and getting insights
Use this form to collect feedback from your employees. Rating scale is used for questions, asking to select a value from 1 (strongly disagree) to 5 (strongly agree) to a variety of statements, regarding the overall fit and happiness of the employee. Main list is configured to only allow users view their own items, without the ability to edit an item once it's created. Site administrators are able to view and edit all items.
Modify this templates to better fit your needs by re-phrasing the questions or adding your own. Form can also be used externally for fully anonymous submissions.
How to install
1. Install UltimateFormsStill don't have UltimateForms installed? Get it now! It's an all-in-one suite to build a wide variety of sophisticated busines processes directly in your browser.
2. Apply TemplateOpen UltimateForms, click on Install Business Solutions on the toolbar. Click on the desired solution, then click Install. A brand-new site will be created with the solution already deployed.
3. CustomizeFine-tune your solution to exactly match your business requirements. Use UltimateForms to add and modify columns, change form settings, add validation rules, alerts, actions, print templates and many other features, without a single line of code.
Most solutions are ready for use once installed. A small minority of solutions require you to add users to site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process.
For more detailed installation and configuration instructions, visit this page.
What is right for you?
- Full control of the site and its settings
- Optionally pre-install one of our business solutions
- Site provisioned automatically
- Expires after 30 days
- Start working with your real users and data
- Install on SharePoint Online or on premises
- Register for 30 day trial
- Trial can be converted to paid license