Know what your users think of the information you publish. Add voting capability to any list or document library and even allow feedback and discussions.
UltimateForms: Voting column, a component of UltimateForms, adds voting capabilities to any list item or document.
- Vote for items or documents directly from views
- Voting enabled even for readers
- Optionally add comments and start discussions
- Single and multiple votes for each user possible
- Sort by vote ranking
- Number of votes and percentage displayed
- Optionally specify users allowed to vote
- Based on ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX capabilities
- Localized into English, French, Spanish and German
UltimateForms: Voting column adds voting buttons to any item. Authorized users will be able to vote in favor or against the item. They also will be able to write their opinion and add feedback.
- Use voting in your FAQs to find out if user find the information useful
- Rate ideas and suggestions
- Receive rating and feedback on products, features and components
|Feature||Image||Our Product||SharePoint Native|
|Vote directly from a view|
|Optionally limit to one vote per person|
|Prevent item owners from voting on their own items|
|Optionally specify users and groups allowed to vote|
|Optionally leave comments and start discussions|
|Create talkback section beneath item details|
|Localized into English, French, Spanish and German|
Note: unless specifically stated otherwise, all products require only SharePoint 2013 and up. Except for SharePoint Online apps, all of our products must be installed as farm solutions.
Want to get notified when new versions come out? Subscribe to our RSS feed now!
Although this feature can be purchased and installed separately, we highly recommend always installing the complete UltimateForms suite. It will ensure you are not limited in any way when implementing your business solutions and achieve the best possible result.
per server per month, includes support
$349Perpetual license for one server, including first year of support
No Credit Card. No Obligation.