Wow Users with Dynamic SharePoint Forms
SharePoint forms are often boring to look at and don't offer a compelling user experience.
Using easy configuration options in Infowise Ultimate Forms, you can make your SharePoint forms awesome! We'll demonstrate simple steps you can use to dramatically change the look and feel of your forms.
We'll be covering these concepts:
- Set up formatted in context help instructions and images.
- Break up the form into tabbed sections.
- Dynamically show and hide sections according to user inputs.
- Insert rollover thumbnail images that expand to offer help.
- Create a dynamic header bar that changes color according to status.
- Use cascading dropdown fields to let users drill down to selection choices.
- Set up history logging to tracking the progress of a record.
- Include a dynamic process diagram to show status.
- Change the form theme to create a unique look.