Infowise forms by default adjust in width according to content and fields in your forms. An alternative is to force 100% width if you like for the forms to always fill the width of the page. Adding a single entry in the tab settings area can change width to 100% as an alternative layout.
By default the forms often leave a white unused space on the right side of the page as shown:
The width can instead be changed to 100% by embedding a CSS entry using the tabs settings section.
- Open Tabs and Tab Permissions.
- Expand the Styles section at the bottom of the page.
- Use All for the setting Apply in forms.
- In the Selector area, use this snippet of code:
#onetIDListForm, div.ms-webpart-chrome-fullWidth > div > table, .iwslp-maintable, .iwslp_body #tbAllFields
- Be careful when clicking the buttons! Add the style entry first, then add the setting before clicking Update at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have applied the CSS entry, your forms will now fill the page as shown:
Sometimes a form with many tabs or a lot of content may look better using the full width of the page. Another option is to use a percentage somewhere in the middle. Experiment and see what works for you!
9/11/2017 8:15 PM