Internal company help desk with knowledge base
Enter and manage service requests of your employees using an interactive, user-friendly SharePoint site. Create service requests, monitor the resolution process, generate and track related tasks and even automatically convert any service request into a KB article!
- Service requests can be entered by service representatives, directly by end users or emailed in. End users will only be able to edit a subset of columns relevant to ticket creation. You can set up alerts to notify the support team when a new ticket is created
- The request needs to be assigned to a specific person responsible for resolving the issue. A customizable email message is then sent to that person automatically.
- Once assigned, the resolution steps are entered as they are taken in an iterative process, until the request can be closed. You can break down the resolution process into a set of task and track each task on an individual basis. Each task can be assigned to a different person and have its own due date and progress status.
- Once resolved, the service request can be used as a basis for a KB article. With a single click of the mouse you can generate a new KB article containing the resolution steps of the request. You can then edit the text of the article separately from the underlying support ticket, while still linking to it for reference.
Any request or KB article can reference keywords. You can then view the most popular keywords and assign experts to them. You can also create a support FAQ for self-help.
How to install
1. Install UltimateFormsStill don't have UltimateForms installed? Get it now! It's an all-in-one suite to build a wide variety of sophisticated busines processes directly in your browser.
2. Apply TemplateOpen UltimateForms, click on Install Business Solutions on the toolbar. Click on the desired solution, then click Install. A brand-new site will be created with the solution already deployed.
3. CustomizeFine-tune your solution to exactly match your business requirements. Use UltimateForms to add and modify columns, change form settings, add validation rules, alerts, actions, print templates and many other features, without a single line of code.
Most solutions are ready for use once installed. A small minority of solutions require you to add users to site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process.
For more detailed installation and configuration instructions, visit this page.
What is right for you?
- Full control of the site and its settings
- Optionally pre-install one of our business solutions
- Site provisioned automatically
- Expires after 30 days
- Start working with your real users and data
- Install on SharePoint Online or on premises
- Register for 30 day trial
- Trial can be converted to paid license