Smart ID Pro
, a component of
, helps you generate unique item IDs in the exact format you need.
- Create ID patterns using characters, field values and functions
- Prevent editing of the ID column
- Apply patterns according to conditions
- Assign multiple patterns to the same field, most suitable pattern is applied automatically
- Turn any text column into ID
- Works in both document libraries and lists
- Localized into English, French, Spanish and German
Note: This version requires Microsoft Azure authetication and will not work with Windows authentication. For on-premises installation, use the non-app version
List administrator can specify multiple rules to generate ID's in one or more column. Each time an items is created and/or updated, the ID is generated and applied to item. You can specify condtition, so that a rule can be applied only when a set of conditions are validated, such as column value or user identity condition. When more than one rule exists, the rule with the most valid condition is applied.