We are happy to announce that the latest release of Smart Action Pro includes these new capabilities:
- Folders - you can now use list/doc lib folders in your actions:
- Create items in folders - specify folder ID or URL in Create list item action
- Use current item's folder name, URL or ID in conditions (e.g. run the action only if the item is within a certain folder)
- Use folder name, URL or ID in filters (e.g. update all items located in a specific folder)
- Create new folders
- Create associated items and link them to the current item
- Update/delete all items associated with the current item
- Get column value of the parent item
Let's look at some examples:
The action will be executed only for items not located inside folders.
Create new folder using Create list item action.
Update items located in a specific folder.
Create associated item connected to Associated Items column named ATF.
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.