UltimateForms: Associated Items
- Display a fully-functional list of related items directly on parent item's forms, similar to repeating sections in InfoPath
- Create new related items directly from the new/edit/display form of the parent item
- Use summary columns to automatically generate summary values of your related items (e.g count, sum, average, concatenate)
- Track and managed associated items directly from the parent item using a full-featured context menu
- Sorting, paging and view selection of related items
- Perform bulk actions on all related items with a click of the mouse
- Use provided actions and conditions in your custom SharePoint Designer workflows
- Works with all content types
- AJAX support for entering data without page refreshes
- Special content types and list template included, so you can start straight away
- Localized into English, French, Spanish and German
Add and manage related items or documents for any list item or document. Both same site and cross-site relationships are supported.
The associated items appear in a view of your choosing, complete with sorting, paging and full-featured context menu. You can create and edit related items directly fromm within the parent item.
Create summary columns to summarize your related items, use count, sum, average, concatenate, etc.
Define actions to be performed on all related items. You can update, delete or publish related items in bulk with a single click.
- Manage reports and events and assign their tasks from one spot
- View what is holding back an important conference preparations
- Request feedback or approval on a document while examining its properties
- Implement Read&Sign regulatory capability in a few minutes
- 4/16/2013 : In depth - calculate summary of related items
- 2/14/2013 : Create many-to-many relationships between lists
- 11/1/2011 : New in Associated Tasks Field - Action and Summary Columns
- 9/4/2011 : Get your bottom line with Summary columns
- 4/10/2011 : Create relationships in SharePoint
We offer special discounts to non-profits, educational or government organizations