By default Smart List Pro tabs adapt to the content width. So depending on type and number of columns, each tab can be a little bit wider or narrower. Some users would prefer to have a constant width to their tabs.
Fortunately, it's very easy to do:
- Go to your list and click on Design (under List ribbon)
- Click on Tabs and tab permissions
- Scroll down to Styles section
- If you already have a style, edit it, otherwise you can create a new one
- Under Custom Styles add the following:
- Selector: .iwslp-maintable
- Value: width: 1000px - you can enter any width you find suitable. Note that if the width is too small to accomodate your content, you will not achieve the desired effect
- Add your custom style, add/update style and save the tab settings (don't forget to save all 3).
- Go to your form, your tabs should have the same width now