4 Easy to Implement Process Automation
"Infowise's Ultimate Forms solution offers several advantages in addition to the SharePoint platform, either Online or On-Premises. Some of the key advantages of the solution are No-code...The benefits of Ultimate Forms solutions are endless and after 16 years of experience in SharePoint, we think we have found a tool worthy of our requirements."
We discussed the basics of business process automation in our previous article, "Guide to an Effective Business Process Automation." This article is a follow up of that article and will tell you about 4 of the easiest to implement business process automation.
Infowise Help Desk Site Template
Help desks serve as a single point of contact for customers and end-users to get assistance regarding troubleshooting, problem-solving, and their questions. If you rely on manual workflows for the help desk, you may lose.
- Market reputation
- Projects and issues
- Fixes and knowledge
- User satisfaction, trust, and confidence
All these inefficiencies will ultimately cause financial damages to your company and damage your well-earned reputation.
Automating the help desk will allow you to improve customer satisfaction by reducing response times, unlock accurate reporting by avoiding inconsistencies and human errors, easily keep customers and end-users informed by improving user communication, improve productivity by efficiently fulfilling the request and resolving incidents, and reduce the cost of higher turnover and improve staff satisfaction by automating repetitive, mundane tasks.
Infowise provides SharePoint based, no-code help desk solutions that you can use to implement cost-effective workflow automation. The solution is self-installing and self-configuring and you can use it through your web browser. Here are a few features of the Infowise help desk solution.
- Service representatives or end-users can enter service requests; end-users can also email service requests. End users can edit subsets of columns relevant to ticket creation and services representatives can set-up automated alerts to notify the support team about the new ticket.
- If a specific person is responsible for resolving the issue, you can set up a custom email that is automatically forwarded to the responsible person.
- After the support team receives a request, they can enter the resolution steps they need to take to fulfill the request. The support team can break down the process into a set of tasks and individually track the progress of each task. You can also assign different team members to each task and create different due dates.
- After resolving the issue, you can use the service requests to create a knowledge base (KB) articles. Infowise help desk solution allows you to generate new KB articles containing resolution steps with just a single click. If you want, you can edit the article's text separately from the ticket and use the ticket as a reference. You can also use keywords to reference requests and KB articles and view the popularity of each keyword and assign experts to them. You can also create a FAQ section for self-help.
Guide: Infowise Project Management & Timesheet
In project management, you use your skills, knowledge, techniques and tools to carry out activities to fulfill the requirements of a project and manual project management is like squeezing blood from a turnip. Manual project management is time-consuming, lacks security, and increases costs and errors.
By automating project management with Infowise SharePoint and Office 365 based project management solution, you can manage cost and hour assignments, budgets, and health. You can also create a centralized location to manage all your projects, create and track issues and tasks. You also have the ability to track project status, the actual cost in reference to the budget, the time employees spend working on each project, all of which allow you to identify problems right away.
The project management solution has the following modules.
- Work hours
The best thing about the SharePoint project management solution is that you can scale and customize the solution according to your needs without any development costs since it is a SharePoint list based. You can also enhance the solution by adding Smart Print Pro or Smart Alert Pro.
Webinar: Build a Dynamic SharePoint Onboarding System
Introducing new employees into your organization through onboarding is important as it helps introduce them to understand their job requirements and new position. The manual onboarding of new employees is inefficient and challenging. It lacks accuracy, affects employee retention, damages your reputation, and increases costs.
With Infowise ULTIMATEforms, you can create a user-friendly – interactive SharePoint site that supports advanced HR processes and helps manage the onboarding process more efficiently. By automating the onboarding process, you can enhance employee retention, significantly minimize costs, improve productivity, increase ROI, and protect your reputation.
Webinar: Build your own SharePoint Document Approval System
Manual approval systems are extremely tedious and can waste a lot of your time and as a result of poor document management, you may miss delivery of goods, payments and bear the damages of a non-uniform approval process. Manual document approval systems may cause compliance issues since they are less transparent and may keep employees in the dark about the processes.
With Infowise ULTIMATEforms, you can build an efficient document approval process that works according to your needs. You can define your own system and make it work exactly the way you want. With an automated document approval system, you can reduce errors, increase security, assign authority, digitally sign documents, set-up alerts, maintain records, create a centralized document library and more.
SharePoint and Office 365 based solutions help businesses to automate their workflows, increase productivity, reduce errors, and eliminate inconsistencies in a cost-effective manner. With Infowise, you can further enhance your Office 365 and SharePoint experience.
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.