How to Build a Great SharePoint Dashboard
Data visualization makes your SharePoint sites more impactful for your users.
Conditional formatting, icons, progress bars, key performance indicators, count down timers and charts are powerful ways to make your site stand out.
In our presentation, we’ll show how to easily implement these features with Infowise Ultimate Forms with no programming required.
We’ll cover these topics:
- Show progress with a colored progress bars
- Grab attention with KPI flags to show “good” and “bad” conditions
- Add in a chart to help users see overall status
- Make your boring SharePoint choice field stand out with icons or colored backgrounds
- Set a dynamic countdown timer to show time until deadline
Please join us as show some great looking dashboards that change your boring SharePoint list view to a visually compelling dashboard.