Build a Meeting Manager Tool in a Modern SharePoint Site
Webinar | All webinars and workshops
Meetings are a continuous and essential part of our day-to-day work.
Tracking and keeping your meetings organized is vital.
You need a way to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
A modern SharePoint site and Infowise Ultimate Forms are the perfect platform to get it done.
In our next session, we'll demonstrate:
- Build your own Meeting Manager tool with no custom code.
- Add attendees and manage scheduling.
- Load meeting recordings and share.
- Take notes and assign tasks to attendees during and after meeting.
- Auto generate email reminders and follow-ups.
- Incorporate visual management to highlight key meetings and actions.
- Schedule room locations for meetings.
- Provide a dashboard with easy filter and sort.
We'll show you how to build the functionality with no programming required!
At Infowise, we serve as your strategic partner, assisting public and private enterprises in your digital transformation endeavors with our salable, smart, and robust tools, software, and applications. Our product Infowise ULTIMATEforms contains 20 individual SharePoint components, developed to give you the power to innovate, automate, and scale up your processes. ULTIMATEforms helps you create amazing, advanced business solutions based on your SharePoint lists and document libraries, using nothing but your browser! Anything from simple Leave Request or Expense Report and all the way to complex Help Desk or Project Management solutions can be built in minutes, without writing a single line of code.
Click here to download Infowise ULTIMATEforms free 30-day trial. Then go ahead and create an unlimited number of business process applications. Or even better, do you want to start with a fully-built solution? Click here and browse our vast business solution library, install and re-purpose to service your needs, free of charge.