Create a fully-functional unified view of items found throughout your site collection, according to specific conditions.
UltimateForms: Rollups , a component of UltimateForms, combines information from multiple sources into a single, unified view.
- Multiple data sources, from a single list to all lists of a certain type
- Locate lists by base type, list template or even by name
- Specify template view to defined columns and even filtering
- Supports SharePoint native full item context menu
- Supports sorting, filtering, paging and grouping
- Caching and delayed loading for performance
- Localized into English, French, Spanish and German
Specify data sources throughout the site collection to retrieve and display items according to filters. Manage the items through fully-functional context menus.
|Feature||Image||Our Product||SharePoint Native|
|Aggregates items/document throughout the site collection|
|Multiple data sources, ranging from a single list to all lists of certain type throught the site collection|
|Full sorting, filtering, paging and grouping|
|Specific value entry controls for different column type|
|Set columns and filters according to template view|
|Full-featured context menu in result items|
|Optionally filter results by view|
|Optionally group by site or list|
|Additional preset filters|
|AJAX-enabled interface without postback|
|Localized into English, French, Spanish and German|
Note: unless specifically stated otherwise, all products require only SharePoint 2013 and up. Except for SharePoint Online apps, all of our products must be installed as farm solutions.
- 5/2/2018 : Combine data from different SharePoint Lists
Want to get notified when new versions come out? Subscribe to our RSS feed now!
Although this feature can be purchased and installed separately, we highly recommend always installing the complete UltimateForms suite. It will ensure you are not limited in any way when implementing your business solutions and achieve the best possible result.
per server per month, includes support
$549Perpetual license for one server, including first year of support
No Credit Card. No Obligation.