- Adds filtering to SharePoint.
- Multiple filters can be hosted in one web part.
- Many different filter types provided, such as:
- Text free text entry.
- Number number/currency, including range validation.
- Date date picker.
- Choice single and multiple selection from a list of values.
- Lookup single and multiple selection of item values from a list located in the current site or any other site in the site collection. Cascading relationships between multiple lookup filter can be easily established.
- User/Group user/group picker.
- Form parameters passed by URL or POST form values.
- Current Item when the web part is placed on publishing page or list form, filters according to properties of the current list item.
- Interactive and hidden filters can be created.
- Filter by treeview
- Create new items and documents based on treeview location
- Default value can be specified for any filter
- Horizontal and vertical layouts supported, with automatic row/column breaks.
|Feature||Image||Our Product||SharePoint Native|
|Multiple filters within one web part|
|8 filter types|
|Filter by treeview|
|Create new items and document based on treeview location|
|Localized into English, French, Spanish and German|
- 2/24/2012 : Tree view Filtering of web parts using Smart Filter Pro
- 6/27/2011 : Get the info you need with Smart Filter Pro