UltimateForms: List Search
Easily find items in large lists, using advanced search capabilities, in just seconds.
UltimateForms: List Search , a component of UltimateForms, performs complex queries of list and document library data
- Simple and advanced search interfaces
- Specify site lists available for search
- Supports SharePoint native full item context menu
- Presents all searchable columns on the fly
- For choice/lookup columns a list of possible values is shown
- For date columns a date picker is shown
- Chain up to 5 conditions together, "AND" and "OR" are supported
- Supports sorting of results in both directions
- Optional paging of search results
- Save and re-use query conditions
- Administrator-created shared presaved query conditions
- Print search results (requires UltimateForms: Print)
- Export search results to Excel
- Localized into English, French, Spanish and German
Search list items using a selection of simple and advanced search interfaces. Chain together multiple condition and select the values from a drop-down box instead of typing them in.
Note: unless specifically stated otherwise, all products require only SharePoint 2013 and up. Except for SharePoint Online apps, all of our products must be installed as farm solutions.
Want to get notified when new versions come out? Subscribe to our RSS feed now!
Although this feature can be purchased and installed separately, we highly recommend always installing the complete UltimateForms suite. It will ensure you are not limited in any way when implementing your business solutions and achieve the best possible result.
per server per month, includes support
$549Perpetual license for one server, including first year of support
No Credit Card. No Obligation.