Just imagine classifying event types by color and even attaching tasks to events? And what about quarterly view or even the whole year? Now you can do all that with Event Calendar Plus!
UltimateForms: Calendar, a component of UltimateForms, displays data from multiple sources as one color-coded calendar.
- Connects to multiple heterogeneous data sources, including SharePoint lists, Exchange calendars and custom databases
- Connects to any SharePoint list type
- Eight different view types are supported, including a Compact View, especially designed for crowded homepages
- Data source, event category or status can be indicated by color
- Category color can fill the entire event or show up as just an icon
- Events can be filtered to show only events belonging to a specific data source and/or category
- Events can be filtered by SharePoint view
- New events can be created directly in any data source
- Private and public Exchange calendar can be shown
- Custom event title patterns can be defined
- Additional fields can be shown on mouse-over
- .NET 3.5 AJAX supported
- Associated tasks can be shown graphically and managed directly from the calendar
- Localized into English, French, Spanish and German
Need to print calendars/Gantts or convert them to PDF? You can now print your calendar when you install Print.
At the first glance it looks just like the built-in calendar. But when you look just a bit closer, the advantages become apparent. When you need appealing visuals, more data and customizability, you need UltimateForms: Calendar!
- Combine all of your events in one central location
- Assign categories to your events
- Place a compact calendar on your homepage
- Show tasks or custom lists as calendars
- Present your line-of-business data, such as sales figures, on a calendar
- Track event for the quarter, half-year or even the whole year
- Add multiple tasks to a single event and manage them throught the calendar (requires Infowise Associated Tasks Field)
Note: unless specifically stated otherwise, all products require only SharePoint 2013 and up. Except for SharePoint Online apps, all of our products must be installed as farm solutions.
Want to get notified when new versions come out? Subscribe to our RSS feed now!
Although this feature can be purchased and installed separately, we highly recommend always installing the complete UltimateForms suite. It will ensure you are not limited in any way when implementing your business solutions and achieve the best possible result.
per server per month, includes support
$599Perpetual license for one server, including first year of support
No Credit Card. No Obligation.