UltimateForms: Connected Lookup
Create cascading master-detail relationships between lookup columns in lists and document libraries. Filter city column values by country, it is as easy as it should be!
UltimateForms: Connected Lookup column, a component of UltimateForms, helps you take the built-in lookup columns to a new level:
- Unlimited number of cascading levels - you can chain together as many columns are you like, each parent can have unlimited children and each child can have its own children.
- Missing values can be added directly, without interfering with your current task
- Support single-to-single, single-to-multiple, multiple-to-single and multiple-to-multiple relationships
- Looks and behaves like the built-in lookup column, no user training required
- Operates both as a cascading lookup and as a regular lookup
- Optional auto-complete functionality
- Filter available values interactively and according to a pre-selected SharePoint view
- Add addtional linked lookup columns and update their values automatically
- Convert to and from built-in lookup columns
- Support for site columns and content types - create the master-detail relationship at the root site and reuse it throughout your site collection.
Connected Lookup makes it easier for you to enter data into your lists and document libraries. By creating relationships between columns you limit the number of possible values, preventing input errors. With advanced features like filtering and sorting by view, additional filters, in-place value entry and more, you make your system more intuitive and easier to use.
- Create categories and subcategories for your documents across the system
- In the middle of create an invoice and just realized you are missing the customer? Add it directly from the invoice, without going to a different list and losing your work
- Save time and errors typing in values
Note: unless specifically stated otherwise, all products require only SharePoint 2013 and up. Except for SharePoint Online apps, all of our products must be installed as farm solutions.
- 5/18/2022 : New features in Connected Lookup column
- 2/7/2013 : Setting up multiple cascading lookup levels
Want to get notified when new versions come out? Subscribe to our RSS feed now!
Although this feature can be purchased and installed separately, we highly recommend always installing the complete UltimateForms suite. It will ensure you are not limited in any way when implementing your business solutions and achieve the best possible result.
per server per month, includes support
$599Perpetual license for one server, including first year of support
No Credit Card. No Obligation.