UltimateForms: Associated Items
- Display a fully-functional list of related items directly on parent item's forms, similar to repeating sections in InfoPath
- Create new related items directly from the new/edit/display form of the parent item
- Use summary columns to automatically generate summary values of your related items (e.g count, sum, average, concatenate)
- Track and managed associated items directly from the parent item using a full-featured context menu
- Sorting, paging and view selection of related items
- Works with all content types
- AJAX support for entering data without page refreshes
- Special content types and list template included, so you can start straight away
Add and manage related items or documents for any list item or document. Both same site and cross-site relationships are supported.
The associated items appear in a view of your choosing, complete with sorting, paging and full-featured context menu. You can create and edit related items directly fromm within the parent item.
Create summary columns to summarize your related items, use count, sum, average, concatenate, etc.
- Easily create complex solutions in SharePoint, such as invoices or purchase orders
- Create relationships between lists, such as projects and their tasks
- Automatically calculate summaries and run validation rules based on these summaries, e.g. prevent closing suppor tickets with open tasks
- 1/16/2018 : Associated Items Summary Capabilities
- 2/24/2017 : Automatic indexing in Associated Items columns
- 12/4/2014 : Associated Items Column brings repeating sections to Office 365
We offer bulk discounts to larger organizations
We offer special discounts to non-profits, educational or government organizations