Smart Action Pro allows you to define and execute custom actions every time a list item or a document is created, updated or deleted, or based on a timer. You can define as many actions as you want, defining the action settings and conditions for execution. All actions are created, executed and monitored using just the web browser, no external tools are required.
The following action types are supported:
- Update list item – update one or more list items in any list in the current site collection. Set values to one or more fields using values based on the current list item.
- Create list item – create a list item in any list of the current site collection using values based on the current list item.
- Delete list item – delete one or more list items in any list of the current site collection.
- Copy item/document – copies current item/document to a new location
- Create list – creates a new list in the current site.
- Create site – create a new site under the current site.
- Run workflow – runs any workflow assigned to one or more list items in any list in the current site collection
- Manage permissions – for any site, list, folder or list item of the current site collection do one of the following:
- Create unique permissions
- Restore permission inheritance
- Grant permissions to a specific user/group
- Revoke user/group’s permission
- Run stored procedure – runs any stored procedure in any database. You can pass values based on the current list item values. Note that the action does not support return values. If your stored procedure has return values, they will be ignored.
- Call web service – perform any web service call using values based on the current list item. No return values are supported by this action.
- Manage Active Directory – create and manage user and groups in SAM, AD DS and AD LDS. In Office 365 app version, you can only manage your Azure AD.
- Print list items – this action requires Infowise Smart Print Pro to be installed and activated within the site collection. Allows you to produce a printout of one or more list items and then email it or save it in a document library or as attachment to a list item.
- Calculate summary – check or calculated values of a specific column in any list in the current site collection. Depending on the value, either raise an error or save the value in a column of the current item.
- Run PowerShell – Execute any script from within the action. This action type is not available in Office 365 app.
- Generate Associated Tasks - automatically generate tasks for Associated Items field in Task Generation mode. This action type is not available in Office 365 app.
NOTE: Manage Permissions action is not available in Office Store version of the app. You can use this action type only when you install the app directly from our website.
1/9/2018 3:23 PM