Take Control of your SharePoint Help Desk System
We had a great meeting today where we demonstrated the natural way that Infowise Ultimate Forms can be used to easily build and customize your own Help Desk System in Sharepoint:
There are many off the shelf ticketing systems, but these can often become too limiting when it is necessary to meet specific custom requirements.
Our tools often the versatility to build a system that meets many custom requirements without having to use any code:
- Automatic ticket history tracking
- Customized email alerts on ticket updtes
- Dynamic dashboards using visual indicators
- Stalled ticket tracking and alerts
- Overall ticket status charting
- Ticket file attachments (inline)
- Filtered views based on ticket status
- Tabbed interface with logically grouped fields
- Security group settings to control user access levels
I'm interested to hear what kinds of custom requirements you would like to use in your help desk system...
Please drop me an email or post a comment. What would you like your ticket tracking system to accomplish?
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.