We just completed our final webinar of the year which was our most popular topic yet. It seems like everyone needs to build a custom approval system in SharePoint! Using out-of-the-box SharePoint this can be a difficult process which requires special tools and difficult customization steps.
In our example, we show that the customization doesn't have to be difficult when using the right set of tools - Infowise Ultimate Forms!
The demo shows a system that hits on all of the popular features of this type of system:
- Electronic Signatures
- Attach document to approval emails
- Progress bar to show status of approval process
- Detect and escalate stalled approvals
- History tracking to show what has already taken place in the approval process
- Dynamically set the number of approvers and their names which can be different with each approval
- Security control the approvals so that only the designated approvers can complete the approval
There are many ways to set up an approval system. It is likely that every organization needs to do something a little bit different.
This example can be modified according to your own custom requirements by changing settings in Infowise Actions, Custom Field Validation, Tabs & Tab Permissions and Email Alert Settings. All of the customization can be done in configuration screens in SharePoint and with no custom code.
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.