The process is made up of 5 stages:
- Initial Entry - the deviation is discovered and reported. Any authorized user can submit the report.
- Production Manager - investigation, including collection of professional opinions, and recommendations for further handling. Users in Production Managers site group are allowed to enter information at this stage.
- Head Pharmacist - analysis of influence on product quality. Users in Head Pharmacists site group are allowed to enter information at this stage.
- QA Manager - generation of corrective and preventive actions. Users in QA Managers site group are allowed to enter information at this stage.
- Closure - completion of actions and closing the report. The report cannot be closed while there are still unfinished actions. Users in QA Managers site group are allowed to enter information at this stage.
You can enhance the system even further by adding alerts (using Smart Alert Pro
) and print-out (using Smart Print Pro
Upon site creation you need to add your users to the site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process. Feel free to modify the site in any way you deem fit, adding or removing columns, adding or modifying list views or changing the homepage layout. The installed products will function fully for 30 days, after which you need to purchase licenses to continue using the site.
Initial data entry
First stage of the process
Production manager data entry
Investigation of the production manager
QA manager data
CAPA tasks entered by the QA manager
The following components are used in this site template. Trial versions of the components will be installed automatically when you download and install the site template. If you already own licenses for one or more of the products or have installed them before, the products will be updated to the latest version if necessary.
Smart List Pro
Instantly turn your SharePoint lists into full-fledged applications using tab and column permissions, Wizard mode, custom input validation, view permissions and much more
Associated Tasks Field
Turn any simple list into a complete business solution! Assign related tasks, items and documents and manage their lifecycles, and all that from within the parent item itself. No more clicking through pages, see it all at once, drill down and make your business decisions on the spot.
Electronic Signature Field
Need to create a regulatory-approved system based on SharePoint? Must be compliant with FDA CFR part 11 regulations? Now you can! Make sure your users sign what they submit. Unless the data is changed, the signature clearly demonstrates its validity.
Smart ID Pro
Create custom document/item IDs according to your own business rules, based on functions and column values and subject to conditions. Don't settle for what SharePoint can do, make SharePoint do what you need!
Bundle of Color Choice and Indicator fields, adding color-coding, custom icons, KPIs, progress bars and dynamic countdowns to any SharePoint item and view
Support for website license
Most Recent Newer Older
Every server running Windows SharePoint Services Web Application requires a license, regardless whether or not it is accessed by users. Free licenses for application servers will be provided upon request.
Purchase using a credit card or PayPal. To issue a formal quote and for payment through a Purchase Order (PO), please contact Sales
- Website License - entitles you to the right of using the products only within the SharePoint site of the solution. Using the products in any other sites of your SharePoint farm, new or existing, is not possible or permitted
- Server License with Annual Support - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server, including the right to contact us on non-bug related issues
within the period of one year. You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. The support includes help with installation, integration
or customizations. Bug fixes are included with any license free of charge.
- Server License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server. Front-end server is one responding to user requests (web server).
You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. This license is not time-limited, but you are not entitled to new versions, except
for explicit bug fixes within the first 12 months.
- Developer License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on
one front-end server in non-production environment. You can use this license for
your test/integration/pre-production farms. Note that you must order at least one
full server license to have the right to order a developer license.
- Annual Support Renewal - extends the annual support to another year. You
must order the original product with annual support to be eligible for this renewal.
All templates require US English language pack to be installed on the farm.
Our templates can be installed on SharePoint Foundation 4.0/5.0 or SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016.