The process is made up of 2 to 4 stages:
- Request submitted - employee submits request stating time period and reason for leave.
- Tasks created (optional) - manager can assign multiple tasks that need to be completed prior to approval
- Tasks completed (optional) - each task is completed by the assigned person.
- Approval - request is approved or rejected by the manager.
Smart List Pro
Instantly turn your SharePoint lists into full-fledged applications using tab and column permissions, Wizard mode, custom input validation, view permissions and much more
Associated Tasks Field
Turn any simple list into a complete business solution! Assign related tasks, items and documents and manage their lifecycles, and all that from within the parent item itself. No more clicking through pages, see it all at once, drill down and make your business decisions on the spot.
Electronic Signature Field
Need to create a regulatory-approved system based on SharePoint? Must be compliant with FDA CFR part 11 regulations? Now you can! Make sure your users sign what they submit. Unless the data is changed, the signature clearly demonstrates its validity.
Bundle of Color Choice and Indicator fields, adding color-coding, custom icons, KPIs, progress bars and dynamic countdowns to any SharePoint item and view
User Property Field
Streamline SharePoint form data entering by automatically filling out your name, phone number or any other property already in the system
Every server running Windows SharePoint Services Web Application requires a license, regardless whether or not it is accessed by users. Free licenses for application servers will be provided upon request.
Purchase using a credit card or PayPal. To issue a formal quote and for payment through a Purchase Order (PO), please contact Sales
- Website License - entitles you to the right of using the products only within the SharePoint site of the solution. Using the products in any other sites of your SharePoint farm, new or existing, is not possible or permitted
- Server License with Annual Support - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server, including the right to contact us on non-bug related issues
within the period of one year. You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. The support includes help with installation, integration
or customizations. Bug fixes are included with any license free of charge.
- Server License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server. Front-end server is one responding to user requests (web server).
You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. This license is not time-limited, but you are not entitled to new versions, except
for explicit bug fixes.
- Developer License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on
one front-end server in non-production environment. You can use this license for
your test/integration/pre-production farms. Note that you must order at least one
full server license to have the right to order a developer license.
- Annual Support Renewal - extends the annual support to another year. You
must order the original product with annual support to be eligible for this renewal.