- Resource Types - manage different types of resources in one unified system.
- Resources - manage your resources and view/print their upcoming reservations directly. Each resource can be assigned color under which it will appear in the calendar view.
- Reservations - select a resource, enter purpose, dates and save. If you are reserving for yourself, your details are filled out automatically, but you can easily reserve for anyone else as well. The system will not allow you to create duplicate reservations.
- Calendar - reservations are displayed on a color-coded calendar. Switch between day, week, month and Gantt views and filter by resource. Create new reservations directly from the calendar and print in any view, including all resources or just a specific resource, save the print-out as PDF and even directly email it to any user.
Note that because the whole system is based on regular SharePoint lists, without any custom data entry forms, you can freely modify
the process to better adapt it to your specific needs, using just your browser, no development tools or experience necessary.
Upon site creation you need to add your users to the site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process. Feel free to modify the site in any way you deem fit, adding or removing columns, adding or modifying list views or changing the homepage layout. The installed products will function fully for 30 days, after which you need to purchase licenses to continue using the site.
Reservations displayed in a calendar
Print/save your calendar
Directly print or save/email your calendar as PDF
Manage your resources and view/manage their upcoming reservations direclty from the view
Easily create new reservations, your details are pre-filled
Attempting to double-book a resource will result in an error
The following components are used in this site template. Trial versions of the components will be installed automatically when you download and install the site template. If you already own licenses for one or more of the products or have installed them before, the products will be updated to the latest version if necessary.
Smart List Pro
Instantly turn your SharePoint lists into full-fledged applications using tab and column permissions, Wizard mode, custom input validation, view permissions and much more
Smart Action Pro
Save on development time by automating advanced business solutions using just your browser. Implement advanced business logic using a wide variety of advanced fully-configurable actions.
Associated Tasks Field
Turn any simple list into a complete business solution! Assign related tasks, items and documents and manage their lifecycles, and all that from within the parent item itself. No more clicking through pages, see it all at once, drill down and make your business decisions on the spot.
Create cascading master-detail relationships between lookup columns in SharePoint lists and document libraries. Filter city column values by country, it is as easy as it should be!
Smart Print Pro
Your SharePoint lists and items can now be printed, converted to PDF or emailed with just one click!
Event Calendar Plus
Just imagine classifying event types by color and even attaching tasks to events? And what about quarterly view or even the whole year? Now you can do all that with Event Calendar Plus!
Most Recent Newer Older
Every server running Windows SharePoint Services Web Application requires a license, regardless whether or not it is accessed by users. Free licenses for application servers will be provided upon request.
Purchase using a credit card or PayPal. To issue a formal quote and for payment through a Purchase Order (PO), please contact Sales
- Website License - entitles you to the right of using the products only within the SharePoint site of the solution. Using the products in any other sites of your SharePoint farm, new or existing, is not possible or permitted
- Server License with Annual Support - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server, including the right to contact us on non-bug related issues
within the period of one year. You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. The support includes help with installation, integration
or customizations. Bug fixes are included with any license free of charge.
- Server License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server. Front-end server is one responding to user requests (web server).
You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. This license is not time-limited, but you are not entitled to new versions, except
for explicit bug fixes.
- Developer License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on
one front-end server in non-production environment. You can use this license for
your test/integration/pre-production farms. Note that you must order at least one
full server license to have the right to order a developer license.
- Annual Support Renewal - extends the annual support to another year. You
must order the original product with annual support to be eligible for this renewal.
All templates require US English language pack to be installed on the server.
Our templates can be installed on basic WSS 3.0 or SharePoint Foundation 4.0/5.0 farm.