Easily Implement Business Solutions
Ultimate Forms enables business users, not IT personnel or developers, to create powerful SharePoint applications without custom code.
Ultimate Forms has a complete library of form, process and reporting components designed to work together seamlessly to create reliable and easy-to-use solutions. Your business users can create powerful solutions quickly, allowing them to stay focused on driving business value.
Use the powerful forms components to capture information from your users with an easy-to-use interface
- Extend regular SharePoint forms
- Tabbed interface with tab-level permissions
- Advanced input validation
- Numerous additional column types
- Repeating sections, relationships and drilldowns
- Electronic signatures for list items
- Automatically pre-filled forms based on user identity
Control the flow of information and enforce your business rules with process components
- Import data from emails or line-of-business applications
- Automatically execute actions to create and update data within SharePoint and beyond
- Create list data, lists and site via automated processes
- Easily implement multi-stage business processes, e.g. approvals
- Add your own context menu and ribbon commands
- Advanced list search capabilities, with saved presets
- Completely browser-based, no external tools required
Increase communication, visibility, and analytics with the reporting components
- Create custom alerts, based on conditions and using your own email templates
- Represent data as color-coded, printable calendars
- Color-code items in list views and create KPIs, progress bars and countdowns
- Print out list data or convert into PDF in your own format
- Visualize your data in 30+ chart types
- Seamless integration into the existing SharePoint user interface
- Browser-based development, no tools, no programming and no deployment
- Large selection of building blocks for common business tasks (approval stages, repeating sections, data import, PDF conversion, etc.)
- Works with any SharePoint version, no need for specific server licenses or CALs
- Build, store as template and replicate - functionality preserved in list and site templates
Divide your form into tabs as business process stages
Control the layout of your forms
Add ribbon buttons to execute actions
Send alerts, subject to conditions, in your own templates
Print list items
Print or convert to PDF in your own format
Show and manage data from multiple sources inside one calendar
Import into lists
Import data from emails and DB into any type of list
Color-coding and indicators
Color-code your items, add icons, KPIs and progress bars
Automatic data entry
Automatically enter properties of the current user
Validate the input according to patterns and rules
Link LOB systems
Insert filtered LOB data into your list
Graphically display your list data
Smart List Pro App
Instantly turn your SharePoint lists into full-fledged applications using tab and column permissions, custom input validation, default values, styling, view permissions and much more. Works both on premises and in the cloud.
Smart Action Pro App
Save on development time by automating advanced business solutions using just your browser. Implement advanced business logic using a wide variety of advanced fully-configurable actions. Designed for Office 365.
Smart Alert Pro App
Take the good old alerts to a new level, with conditions, timed notifications, user-defined mail templates and much more. Define precisely what you want to be notified of and when, without flooding your inbox with useless messages. Designed for Office 365.
Associated Items Column App
Turn any simple list into a complete business solution! Assign related tasks, items and documents and manage their lifecycles, and all that from within the parent item itself. No more clicking through pages, see it all at once, drill down and make your business decisions on the spot. For Office 365 sites.
Connected Lookup Column App
Create cascading master-detail relationships between lookup columns in SharePoint lists and document libraries. Filter city column values by country, it is as easy as it should be! This version works in Office 365
Smart Print Pro App
Your SharePoint lists and items can now be printed, converted to PDF or emailed with just one click! For Office 365 sites.
Smart Import Pro App
Set up automatic import of emails and database items into any SharePoint list or library to generate or update list items or documents. Works in Office 365.
Electronic Signature Field
Need to create a regulatory-approved system based on SharePoint? Must be compliant with FDA CFR part 11 regulations? Now you can! Make sure your users sign what they submit. Unless the data is changed, the signature clearly demonstrates its validity.
Event Calendar Plus
Just imagine classifying event types by color and even attaching tasks to events? And what about quarterly view or even the whole year? Now you can do all that with Event Calendar Plus!
Smart Chart Pro App
Visualize your SharePoint list data using 30+ chart types with fully configurable layout. Works in Office 365.
Finding an item in a large list can be a grueling task. Not any more, with advanced search capabilities of Infowise List Search you can find whatever you need in a second!
Smart ID Pro App
Create custom document/item IDs according to your own business rules, based on functions and column values and subject to conditions. Don't settle for what SharePoint can do, make SharePoint do what you need! Works on Office 365 only.
Color Choice Column App
Make your SharePoint lists and document library more user-friendly, adding color-coding and custom icons to any item or view.
Supports installation on Office 365 sites.
User Property Field
Streamline SharePoint form data entering by automatically filling out your name, phone number or any other property already in the system
Voting Column App
Know what your users think of the information you publish. Add voting capability to any list or document library and even allow feedback and discussions.
Azure Access Control Service (ACS) is required. The app will not work in on-premises environments that do not take advantage of Azure AD.
* Billed annually
** All paid subscriptions are entitled to Ultimate Forms Kick-Start training free of charge
Use the Subscribe links above for direct purchase using credit card or PayPal. To
issue a formal quote and for payment through a Purchase Order (PO), please contact
Get access to Template Manager when you purchase any tenant subscription for 500 users or more. Template Manager allows you to quickly and easily copy Ultimate Forms settings between sites, so you can replicate your solutions, install on your client's site or move solutions to the production environment.
Ultimate Forms can help your business with any SharePoint application and
is limited only by your creativity. In fact, explore our pre-configured solution templates
now to get started today.
These template are free to use and modify to all Ultimate Forms customers.
Visit our Solution Templates
to learn more about deploying business critical solutions with Ultimate Forms