The process is made up of 5 stages:
- Initial Entry - the deviation is discovered and reported. Any authorized user can submit the report.
- Production Manager - investigation, including collection of professional opinions, and recommendations for further handling. Users in Production Managers site group are allowed to enter information at this stage.
- Head Pharmacist - analysis of influence on product quality. Users in Head Pharmacists site group are allowed to enter information at this stage.
- QA Manager - generation of corrective and preventive actions. Users in QA Managers site group are allowed to enter information at this stage.
- Closure - completion of actions and closing the report. The report cannot be closed while there are still unfinished actions. Users in QA Managers site group are allowed to enter information at this stage.
You can enhance the system even further by adding alerts (using Smart Alert Pro
) and print-out (using Smart Print Pro
Upon site creation you need to add your users to the site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process. Feel free to modify the site in any way you deem fit, adding or removing columns, adding or modifying list views or changing the homepage layout. The installed products will function fully for 30 days, after which you need to purchase licenses to continue using the site.
Initial data entry
First stage of the process
Production manager data entry
Investigation of the production manager
QA manager data
CAPA tasks entered by the QA manager
All templates require US English language pack to be installed on the farm.
Our templates can be installed on SharePoint Foundation 4.0/5.0 or SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016.