User Property Field, a component of
, simplifies data entry by automatically filling in data from the user profile.
- Extracts information from both Active Directory and SharePoint Profile properties
- Optionally allow users to manually modify the data
- Retrieves current user details by default, can look up any user's details on demand
- Push updates from main field to related fields
- Define any template, mix and match different properties and labels
- Localized into English, French, Spanish and German
- Supports WSS/SharePoint Foundation
Imports current user data from the SharePoint profile (MOSS/Server only) or Active Directory (all versions) into a SharePoint item during the item's creation, so you can to set up your SharePoint list to auto-populate user information. The information can optionally be overwritten manually and even entered into multiple related fields.