Connected Lookup Column
, a component of
, is a SharePoint 2013 app that helps you take the built-in lookup columns to a new level:
- Unlimited number of cascading levels - you can chain together as many columns are you like, each parent can have unlimited children and each child can have its own children.
- Missing values can be added directly, without interfering with your current task
Support single-to-single, single-to-multiple, multiple-to-single and multiple-to-multiple relationships
Looks and behaves like the built-in lookup column, no user training required
Operates both as a cascading lookup and as a regular lookup
Filter available values interactively and according to a pre-selected SharePoint view
Add addtional linked lookup columns and update their values automatically
- Convert to and from built-in lookup columns
- Editable in Quick Edit views
- SharePoint 2013 only, can be used both on premises and in the cloud, including Office 365
Check out the regular version of Connected Field for SharePoint 2010-2016 and take advantage of additional features. The non-app version must be installed as a farm solution and is not compatible with Office 365. Get it here
Connected Field makes it easier for you to enter data into your SharePoint lists and document libraries. By creating relationships between columns you limit the number of possible values, preventing input errors. With advanced features like filtering and sorting by view, additional filters, in-place value entry and more, you make your system more intuitive and easier to use.