Color Field, a component of UltimateForms
, helps you color-code your list items and provides BI indicators.
- WSS 3.0/SharePoint Foundation 2010 support, MOSS/Server not required
- 2-in-1 bundle of Color Choice and Indicator field types
- Color-coding for rows, column and choices
- Icons for choice values
- Data-driven KPIs
- Progress bars for numerical and date/time values
- Dynamic countdown to and from a date
- Cross-browser support
- Integrates into regular SharePoint views, no conditional formatting needed
- Convert to and from regular Choice fields
- Color-code your lists without using SharePoint Designer
- Works with Smart Alert Pro, Smart Print Pro, Associated Tasks field and List Search web part
- New: Color Choice field is editable in Datasheet view when used together with Smart List Pro
- Localized into English, French, Spanish and German
SharePoint 2013 app version of this product is available in Office Store
. It can be installed both on premises and on Office 365 sites.
Enter any number of choice values and assign a color to each of them. Now every item that uses one of the choice value will have the background color changed to that choice's color.