Smart Print Lite
This version works in Office 365
- Printer-friendly representation of your lists and items
- Print directly from your lists
- User-defined print templates, so you can specify just the columns you need
- Add headers, footers, section headings and page breaks
- Complete integration into SharePoint user interface
When you manage your data inside SharePoint, you sometimes need to print out a purchase request or send report to a supplier. This used to be a grueling tasks, copying and pasting data to MS Word or Excel, re-formatting and removing unnecessary links.
With Smart Print Lite, all you need to do is just click a button. A printer-friendly view is automatically generated, no intervention required.
- Build your application using SharePoint
- Print invoices and purchase orders
- Export data for your customers and suppliers