How to preserve tab width across tabs
By default Smart List Pro tabs adapt to the content width. So depending on type and number of columns, each tab can be a little bit wider or narrower. Some users would prefer to have a constant width to their tabs.
Fortunately, it's very easy to do:
- Go to your list and click on Design (under List ribbon)
- Click on Tabs and tab permissions
- Scroll down to Styles section
- If you already have a style, edit it, otherwise you can create a new one
- Under Custom Styles add the following:
- Selector: .iwslp-maintable
- Value: width: 1000px - you can enter any width you find suitable. Note that if the width is too small to accomodate your content, you will not achieve the desired effect
- Add your custom style, add/update style and save the tab settings (don't forget to save all 3).
- Go to your form, your tabs should have the same width now
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.