Feb 2017 - Newest features rollup
We constantly work on improving and expanding the capabilities of Ultimate Forms, ensuring that it's the best platform for your business solution needs. Many of these features are based on our customers' feedback and I would like to sincerely thank you for that!
During the last couple of months, despite the winter holiday season, we released a number of new features:
- Supporting automatic import of data from CSV and TSV files
- Enhancing $GetValue function. Now you are able to select the item, from which to pull a value, not only by ID, but also by any text or numeric field
- Supporting multiple colors in progress bars, even allowing the bar to change color according to value
- Connected Lookup column can now pull data even from large lists, which the regular lookup can't handle. You can use the type-ahead feature to only pull th data when one or more characters are typed, greatly improving performance
- Associated Items Summary columns can now be configured not to perform background calculations. Although it's a great feature, in some scenarios these calculations can update the item in the background while it's already open in the Edit form, causing a save conflict. You now have the flexibility to specify when to run these updates and when not too.
Note that some features first appear in the app version and only later get implemented in the on-premises version. It doesn't mean we are not 100% committed to our on-prem customers, it's just easier to deploy new features to the cloud first, but the two version are kept compatible at all times.
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.